Compact Test Computer CTCII
Wireless connection and simple to operate
Your advantages at a glance
- For calibrating and programming digital and analogue tachographs manufactured by VDO and its competitors
- Measuring vehicle constants on different types of test beds and the 20 m measuring track
- Wireless communication with the CTCII Roller Set Compact
- Connection to the tachograph using one single cable
The CTCII Compact Test Computer allows you to calibrate and set the parameters of analogue and digital tachographs on the measuring track and on a roller test bench.
The device communicates wirelessly with the CTCII roller test bench so it is no longer necessary to connect the cables between the roller test bench and the driver's cab that are so often the cause of accidents. The test computer can be adapted to the four-wheel-roller test benches, performance test beds and brake test stands of leading manufacturers and be operated by a single person.
- Calculation of the vehicle distance pulse rates on the measuring track or on the roller test bed
- Comprehensive setting of parameters for digital and analogue tachographs manufactured by VDO and competitors
- Functionality tests for tachographs and speed signal sensors
- Power supply from internal battery
- Takes into account different legal requirements of tachograph calibration in the European/AETR countries. Appropriate versions are available for other markets, e.g. Russia, Brazil and Turkey.
- User guidance in the national language
- Simple entry of the workshop card PINs